Meals & Wheels nourishes the bodies, minds, and spirits of older adults in the Heart of Texas through meals, transportation, activities, and volunteer support.
With a strong commitment from each of us, Meals & Wheels will help build a better quality of life for older adults in the communities where we serve.
We will accomplish our mission and achieve our vision by following core beliefs and values.
- We believe our clients come first
- We believe our employees’ decisions should be trusted
- We believe that building relationships and working together are critical to our success as a community of compassionate people
- We believe we must demonstrate honesty and integrity at all times
- We believe in providing a quality service to the communities we serve -We believe it is our responsibility to maintain the organization’s strong financial foundation and to support its growth
Whom do we serve?
- Lunches for Older Adults: 267,052
- Transportation trips: 59,835 one way trips
- Total Number of Unduplicated Clients: 5,286